Hello everyone and welcome to Wednesday’s Wisdom #34. It is time to link up with us and share your wonderful posts with many others. Why not make some new friends along the way? Just a reminder that the link is open for two weeks now rather than one. With up to 5 links each there is plenty of time to write, post and share!
Weekly (fortnightly) Wisdom
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Now for the most clicked Blogging Tips
Renard has once again proved popular and this post is another example of his great work.
If you have not had chance to read For Me It Is Blogger All The Way then I suggest you call over and have a read, and make sure you comment .
Debbie is also a regular contributor and has given us another popular post How To Be A Blogger Everybody Respects and this is something we all strive for.
Most clicked “other”
I love a good book and Feminine Friday At The Library is a well deserved feature for the fortnight. Great to see a new blog come visit and share with us.
Why is Cancer So Prevalent – I thought your post was so informative and many people have been affected by this terrible disease whether as patients, family or friends.
( Thank you Sue for picking my post!)
Sue’s second pick is
Easy Plate Pedestal – I really admire people who are creative and can produce something beautiful from something ordinary. This was such a simple idea but the finished product look fantastic. Even I could give it a try.
I love craft that is easy so I had to pick Kelly’s post Turn An Old Picture Frame Into A Chalkboard.
Not only is this creative but also recycling
My second feature this week is a recipe that has timeless flavours of apples and cinnamon.
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom Link Up is now open for a fortnight, twice as long , twice the fun”]
Dont forget to grab the feature button!
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
Our rules are simple,
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 5 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]