Welcome to Wednesday’s Wisdom #31. My apologies for the late start, I had a family issue, all good now. However we are here now so come and join us and link up your posts with us. Don’t forget to share and encourage others to link up as well – the more the merrier!
This week’s Wisdom is close to my heart and the essence of my website so come and join the party!
Our Weekly Wisdom
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
Now for the most clicked Blogging Tips
We have been getting so many great blogging posts linked and I have decided to feature to 2 most clicked each week.
Kathleen shared a great post The Best Blogging Tips so if you never had chance to read it then skip over now. Blogging tips are something we can never have enough of. Thank you Kathleen.
Our 2nd most clicked is from Marilyn with her post How To Tame Social Media . This has been a great series.
Most clicked “other”
Suzi’s post on Orange Addiction was the most “other” click. I did enjoy this one .
What a great post on 3 Simple Things . We learn so much with our first child and it paths the way we do things for our second.
My pick goes to Sue , 5 Easy Ways to Reduce Sugar . It is something we really do not need to have in the quantities we do.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
Our rules are simple,
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]