It’s that time of the week again…Wednesday and we all know that means come and link up with us at Wednesday’s Wisdom. Come and share your favourite posts with us and make new friends along the way.
This Weeks Wisdom
Here is our team.
With just the two of us, we have plenty of room for more co-hosts so I would love for you to join us.
Meet Jennifer Abel
Meet Sue Loncaric
[bctt tweet=”Wednesday’s Wisdom is now open , come join us”]
Now for the most clicked
Wesens Art always share some brilliant projects and this week their 60+ Pencils Cases was most clicked. A popular post , so this goes to show that there is interest in pencil cases. Just make me think back to my school days.
Thank you for linking up each week.
Michelle wrote a great post which was equally most clicked so was also popular with our readers.
You can visit Michelle at Oh The Simply Joys
I liked this post because it reminded me how much we sometimes cling onto friendships which are not enriching our lives because we feel the ‘need’ to be seen to have friends. It has always been my philosophy ‘quality not quantity’ in most things in life. Better to have a few friends who love and value you than many who don’t really care. This was a very thoughtful post.
I have followed Renard for some time now and was so please to have him link up this week and for this I could not go past his post How To Handle Blog Comments Like A Pro
All new bloggers need to know the importance of comments and Renard offers valuable advice , a must read!
Thank you for your “smiles” and your great writings.
Now if you have featured do grab my button thanks
Wednesday’s Wisdom Rules
I have notice a lot of links are not getting visited. Come on ladies don;t link & leave . after all you are trying to build good back links and visiting and commenting is the best place to start!
- Please link up any post that is related to food, crafts, gardening, blogging tips or inspirational, but no sales please.
- Please do not link and leave, spend a few minutes and visit at least 2 other posts, I can tell when people are not visiting , so thank you.
- You may link up to 3 posts as long as they have not been posted here before.
- Please share the love by visiting at least two other posts, and if you really like the post do drop them a comment. ( yes I have repeated myself) Commenting is great for back links.
- Although not a requirement it would be nice if you followed me and my co host.
- Please share as much as possible to make this work, thank you.
- I will share all your posts throughout the week and I will feature 4 ( at the moment), 1 most clicked and one from each of the hosts.These featured posts will be shared for the next week on my social sites.
- Last rule is to have fun and enjoy finding new blogs.
[bctt tweet=”Time to link up and see who featured, is it you!”]