What light’s you up everyday?
We’ve reached midlife and beyond but sometimes we aren’t feeling good with the transition. We feel we need to make some changes as we transition into a new phase of our life but we aren’t sure where to start.
Do we really need a reinvention? Are you wanting more from life?
In this episode we discuss:
- Deb shares her story including two ‘reinventions’ in her late 40s and 50s
- Midlife crisis or transition?
- The roles we have identified with – what happens when they change?
- Taking time to plan your transition
- The importance of having support – identifying your cheerleaders
- Listening to your inner voice
- Your choices
- The Women Reinventing Midlife Summits (the next one launches 25th July 2022) https://womenreinventingmidlife.net/
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Video
Deb Johnstone is a professional speaker, Transformational Life, Business & Career Coach, Personal Stylist, MidlifeTransition Mentor, NLP Practitioner, EDISC Profiler & Yoga Teacher.
She is the founder of
Transformational Pathways Australia
and Women Reinventing MidLife.
She is also the creator of her
signature program HER Rediscovery
and signature product Your Success
Deb is the creator and host of the Women Reinventing MidLife Summit
Series and has a global vision to build a connected community for
women in middle life and beyond to transition their lives feeling
confident, visible, vibrant and free to be their true selves.
She does this
by providing them with support, tools and resources to access their
own wisdom, rediscover who they are and create the purposeful life
they want and deserve.
Connect with Deb