Mental Well-being is certainly a foundation of living well. During May I invite you to join me for Mental Well-being in May as I focus the blog, my Weekly Living Well letter to susbcribers, podcast and in the Women Living Well After 50 Facebook Community, on this vital pillar of health.
What is Mental Well-being in May?
Simply, it is about putting the focus on our Mental Health and Wellness every day for May. That’s 31 days which hopefully will be the beginning of a lifestyle.
Each day I will be posting in the Facebook Community, tips, articles and ideas for you to implement into your daily life. Some things will be easy or you may already know them, in which case a gentle reminder is always helpful.
I will also be introducing guests to share their ideas on Mental Well-being throughout the month.
The benefits of commitment to Mental Well-being in May?
- The spotlight is put on our Mental Health and Well-being
- Learning new ways to control stress and anxiety
- Feeling better mentally to take on the world
- A feeling of calm and contentment
- Building a toolkit to ensure you Live Well in mind, body and spirit
- Joining with others for support and community
How do you participate?
- Subscribe to the blog to receive posts as they publish
- Subscribe to my Weekly Living Well Letter
- Join the Women Living Well After 50 Facebook community – A tip for you, If you haven’t checked your notifications for this group please do. Facebook will change Notifications for groups- sometimes members are only receiving “Highlights” instead of “All Posts.” This means that you will only see about 1 in 10 posts on the groups you’re in! I would be sad if you missed anything here so here’s what you do:
- 1. Scroll to the top of this page, click the 3 dots on the top right
- 2. Go to Notification Settings
- 3. Click ALL POSTS
- Subscribe to the Women Living Well After 50 podcast so you never miss an episode
So are you in? Will you make your Mental Health a priority?
If you feel you need some professional help reach out to organisations such as Lifeline 13 11 14