Are you living your best life? After a visit to the doctor do you still feel something isn’t quite right? Are you feeling a lack of energy and maybe living in survival mode rather than thriving?
In this episode of the Women Living Well After 50 Podcast, my guest is Dr Libby Wilson an G.P. who decided that there was more to looking after patients than just writing yet another perscription. When her daughter was struggling with an illness that traditional medicine just couldn’t fix, Dr Libby decided to probe deeper and studied Functional Medicine – treating the cause not the symptom.
During the interview we discussed:
- Getting out of survival mode to start thriving
- Optimizing health to feel amazing
- How to get beyond the ‘line of fine’
- Your physical is normal, now what?
- Two systems that optimize and unleash endless energy
- Dr Libby’s book – The Path of Intention – 5 habits to optimize your health & Create a life you love
- Opening your Health Account
Listen to the Podcast
Watch on YouTube
Meet Dr Libby Wilson
Dr. Libby is the owner of Best Life Functional Medicine. She works with two groups of patients:
(1) Men and women 40+ who are trying their best to take care of themselves, but despite their best efforts, aren’t seeing the results they’re hoping for. She helps them get beyond the line of fine and
(2) Patients of all ages who aren’t finding answers to their problems in
conventional medicine. She helps them figure out what’s wrong and together
they create a plan to FIX it
She spent 15 years as a family doctor prior to starting her functional medicine practice. While her conventional background provides a good knowledge base, she now combines her functional medicine training and her life coach skills to get to the root cause of what keeps people from feeling vibrant and optimally healthy. She partners with patients to identify imbalances and find solutions through her one-on-one care, online program, and now her best-selling book, The Path of Intention–Five Habits to Optimize Your Health and Create a Life You Love.