You may know I started a podcast last year Conversations with Women Living Well After 50. Season 2 will be starting soon but if you missed Season 1you can catch up HERE and be inspired by my guests who are Living Well and have inspiring stories to share.
I had been following podcasts for this niche for some time before I actually pushed the button on my own. One of the podcasts I enjoyed and found very informative was the Fit Strong Women Over 50 podcast hosted by Chris Brown and Jill McCauslin from Becoming Elli.
I was delighted to be interviewed to share my thoughts on Living Well After 50. Although I had never met Chris and Jill we fell into an easy conversation and I’m looking forward to having them as my guests in Conversations in Season 2 of the Women Living Well Podcast which is starting soon.
During our conversation we discussed:
- Key thoughts on mindset, attitude and remembering that you are an individual, not an age.
- Focusing on your reason “why”.
- The importance of building a community of like minded individuals.
- My advice to my clients about living well in all areas of life
- My #one365word project and how that has influenced how I live my life.