Over the last couple of years life has been tough for everyone and it has been easy to let our healthy living fall off track. I’ve decided to bring back my Wellness Wednesdays. Short posts with healthy tips or links to articles I’ve read which will help us all to live healthy and active lives – our way.
So for the first Wellness Wednesday, let’s start with a very quick review of your health and well-being.
As Virgil, the ancient Roman poet said:
The greatest wealth is healthVirgil
The Health & Well-being Checklist
Take a moment to answer the following questions. How many can you answer ‘Yes’ to? We only have one body and one life
- Moving your body daily?
- Are you maintaining a strong body by incorporating strength, cardio and flexibility into your exercise routine?
- Eating nutritious foods to give energy, immunity and protein to maintain muscle mass and bone health?
- Nurturing your soul through meditation, mindfulness, reflecting on gratitude and finding joy?
- Exercising your mind with learning?
- Drinking water to stay hydrated?
- Staying up to date with your general health checks, dental and screening?
- Staying socially connected?
- Taking time for self-care and relaxation?
- Spending time in nature – appreciating the beauty that surrounds us?
Share your thoughts with me and add to my list that I’ve started. Let’s all stay healthy and active so we can live and enjoy life.