Are you feeling healthy, confident and energetic? Are you in love with your life?
We all want to answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, don’t we? However, sometimes life has other plans, things change or we can suffer from ‘analysis paralysis’ trying to find the perfect plan for You.
In this week’s episode of the Women Living Well After 50 podcast, my guest in conversation is Elizabeth Resnick, a double certified health coach and author of the Happy, Healthy and Hot Journal. I thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with Elizabeth, who has such enthusiasm and vibrancy you can’t help but get carried along.
During our conversation we discussed:
- How Elizabeth made changes in her life to let go of a toxic relationship and created a new life with intention
- 5 steps to Next Level You – the process that Elizabeth took and now teaches and coaches others
- It is never too late to create a life that we want it to be
- An alternative to the Word of the Year
- The Happy, Healthy and Hot Journal – 90 days to Love your body and your life – available on Amazon
- The two words Elizabeth puts her focus on each day
You can download a FREE copy of Elizabeth’s E-book – ‘5 Ways to Step into Next Level You – A complete guide to levelling up to your best self’
I found the simplicity of these 5 steps exciting – it can actually be fun and certainly ‘doable’!
Listen to the Podcast
Watch on Youtube
Elizabeth Resnick is a 55 year old double certified health coach and author who loves teaching women of all ages to love their bodies AND their lives.
happy healthy and hot is a unique combination of mindset, nutrition and fitness that works. Elizabeth’s clients achieve much more than weight loss. They report increased confidence, better energy and an overall vitality that they never even anticipated.
Elizabeth coaches clients all over the US and has started branching out internationally. She has been featured on TV, numerous podcasts and in 2020 was a finalist in the Maxim Cover Girl completion.
Connect with Elizabeth
Instagram – @happyhealthyandhot_elizabeth
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to create the life you love? What is one thing you can change today?