#FitFabFeb2019 was so popular last year that I decided to do it again this year. I also believe that it fits nicely into the #MakeItHappen2020 challenge because no matter what goal you are working towards, health and fitness can play a key role. Read what #FitFabFeb2020 is all about and then make the commitment with me to change some lifestyle habits during February.
#FitFabFeb2020 – Let’s get started
The main objective is to make small changes to our daily habits that will improve our health and wellbeing.
#FitFabFeb2020 is just a starting point but we have to start somewhere right?
- 30 minutes movement daily – your choice of what you do but try to include some strength workouts on 2-3 days and cardio ( a brisk walk for example that will raise your heart rate) on 2-3 days. Take at least 1 day for rest and recovery. I’ve put together some body weight workouts for 3 days per week. If you would like to download them below.
- Don’t forget if you haven’t exercised recently then make sure you get the OK from your doctor to proceed. Take it at your own pace!
- Start each day with Warm Water & Lemon – this will help to flush out your system, aids digestion and boosts your immune system. 1 glass with juice of one lemon. You can also add some ginger if you wish.
- Minimum 8 glasses of water each day
- Replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options
- 10 minutes each morning for meditation or prayer or journaling and gratitude
- 10 minutes each evening to reflect on your day and complete the Daily Planner Worksheet
- Follow the daily tips on Instagram or Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond Facebook Group
- Participate and post your progress using the hashtag #fitfabfeb2020
Download the Daily Planner Workout Sheet or if you prefer copy the headings into a journal and document your daily progress there.
Download the Body Weight Workout for Mon/Wed/Fri