Are you a limb dweller or trunk dweller? It doesn’t really matter as long as you are living your life your way.
My guest in conversation is the vivacious and energetic Sandy Stamato, A heart-centered business coach, Sandy has firsthand experience feeling like she wasn’t the typical, corporate 9-5 woman. In her 20s, she learned that as a limb dweller, of course she didn’t fit in. This knowledge was the foundation for her success both in the corporate world and as an entrepreneur.
What is a limb dweller? Sometimes it’s lonely, sometimes it’s windy and sometimes it’s scary but what a view!
- How women can and should take control of the last half of their lives
- Our personal values and how they affect our lives and decision making
- Sandy’s story about the dramatic shift in her life, becoming a limb dweller, and her new found creativity
- Knowing who you are and what your needs are
- Coming back to being ourselves and finding who we are as an individual – who am I without the title? The ‘Internal Board of Directors’ exercise (you can find this on Sandy’s website) – you are the President of the Board.
- Inner Conflict can be good
Listen to my conversation with Sandy
Sandy Stamato, founder of Limb Dweller Transitional Coaching for women in the second half of their lives, is passionate about the work she does.
When Sandy was in her late 20’s, her amazing mentor shared how she wasn’t a flake because she didn’t fit into the traditional 9-5 mindset. She owned that she simply was out of step with the rest of the world (round peg, square hole) and what an amazing perspective can be gained from this sometimes lonely, but more often exhilarating outlook.
Today, Sandy knows she’s not alone. She has coached fellow Limb Dwellers from all over the world; from Slovakia, South Africa, Australia, Nigeria, Spain, Ireland, to New Jersey and beyond.
Her specialty is working with women 50 and wiser. Whether they are fellow limb dwellers and don’t know what their next steps are and/or women who have been doing work that isn’t aligned with who they are today, it’s a vulnerable time as they look into the near future. At a certain point, there are no do-overs. This is precious time so why waste it?
Sandy understands how vulnerable and terrifying it is to question all of this. She owned her “limbdweller-ness” and found herself in this questioning mode after 35 years of marketing, advertising, business development consulting, and entrepreneurship. She not only understands this but has lived it and now is 100% aligned in the work she does and loves it.
Contact info: Sandy@limbdweller.com