It’s the last Monday in the month and time to set our goals, refocus and replan for the new month. In this episode I discuss 5 ways you can find and maintain your focus each day to achieve your goal.
In last week’s Micro Monday’s episode Part 2 of Self Sabotaging Behaviours I discussed the various behaviours which we exhibit and hold us back from achieving our goals. The point around Keeping Focus resonated with many listeners and readers and it’s the topic I’ve chosen for this week’s Micro Mondays episode.
5 ways to Find & Maintain Focus each day
In this episode I discuss
- Ways that will help you to find and maintain your focus each day.
- You don’t need to be Superwoman – Why multi tasking isn’t the answer to achieving your goals
- The ‘to do’ and the ‘not to do’ list
- Why Focus means saying ‘no’
- The pre-game routine – what is it? and how it helps you to focus
- Managing your energy
- Conditioning your goals to your subconscious
Don’t forget to take time for the short guided meditation at the end of each Micro Monday podcast episode.
Listen to the Podcast
Watch the Video
If you would like to start your self-discovery but not sure how, contact me to arrange a free 15 minute chat and how I can help you start Living Well.
Email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Self-discovery