A healthy and happy lifestyle doesn’t stop with being active physically. To be totally fit, fabulous, healthy and happy you need to also include mental health and spiritual health.
As part of Healthy Women’s Week which is next week, I wanted to focus on YOU and share a month’s worth of ways to keep fit, active and happy in a holistic way. Remember the message for Healthy Women’s Week is #myhealthfirst.
Last year, I held my 31 days to focus on YOU series, which you might like to refer to. I wrote about various ways to look after yourself and one in particular was Creating a self-care plan for life. I had found this idea in an article and you can read the details in the post.
Part of creating a self-care plan is to include 6 areas of self-care to consider when forming your plan.
- Workplace or Professional – ways to keep your work standard at an acceptable level
- Physical – ways to keep your body and mind healthy and fit to provide energy for work and play
- Psychological – ways to rest, relax and recover to keep good mental health and clarity
- Emotional – Being able to experience your full range of emotions
- Spiritual – taking the time to step out of day-to-day life
- Relationships – ensuring your relationships are healthy and supportive
31 ways to focus on YOU for a healthier & happier lifestyle
Don’t forget to download your FREE copy of my 31 ways to focus on YOU to help get you started. Select one idea from the list each day and tick off when you have completed it.
How do you put the focus back on YOU?
Could you add to my list?